Kadek Wara Urwasi
- Grants for Research and Conference 2015 - 2018 from Northwestern University
- Social Science Research Council Dissertation Development Program Fellowship The Graduate School (TGS), Northwestern University
- Department of Sociology, Northwestern University
- Global Student Delegation for Chicago Forum on Global Cities
- The Chicago Council on Global Affairs and The Ford Foundation
Award and Fellowship
- Robert F. Winch Memorial Award for Best Second Year Paper, Department of Sociology, Northwestern University.
- Doctoral Fellowship from Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan (The Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education/LPDP)
- Beasiswa Bantuan Belajar Mahasiswa (Student Learning Aid Scholarship) from Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (DIKTI)
- American Sociological Association (ASA) Annual Meeting, Philadelphia.
Paper presented: "Constructing a Global Right to the City: Cultural Power and Diffusion of an Urban Development Model."
- 2015 American Sociological Association (ASA) Annual Meeting, Montreal, Canada
Paper presented: "Contested Memories: Painting the Landscape of Brotherhood and Division in Post-Conflict Ambon, Indonesia."
- 2015 The European Association for Southeast Asian Studies Conference (EuroSEAS) University of Vienna, Austria.
Paper presented: "Desegregating the City: Spatial Organization and Ethno-Religious Conflict in Ambon, Indonesia."